Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rihanna: New York City Stylish

Following a fun filled night at the Drake concert the previous evening, Rihanna was spotted departing her hotel in New York City on Wednesday afternoon (September 29).

The "Only Girl [In the World]" singer looked her usual stylish self as she was joined by security and hotel staff members while loading into the backseat of an awaiting car.

The Barbadian beauty is currently situated in NYC as she prepares for the upcoming release of her new album "Loud" - which will be released on November 16.

Discussing the making of the disc with a fan site, RiRi said, ?I made sure not to let you down with my music! You guys are always defending me, so now you?ve got some great songs to justify it. I didn?t want to go backward and remake [2007's] Good Girl Gone Bad. I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it?s perfect for us.?

Nicole Richie Autumn Reeser Aki Ross Gina Gershon Ashley Tappin

No comments:

Post a Comment