Friday, December 17, 2010

Britney Spears To Release Next Album In March

'I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March,' she tweets.
By Jocelyn Vena


Britney Spears
Photo: Fame Pictures

Britney Spears tweeted Thursday (December 2) that her next album will drop in March. The singer, who has been working with a number of producers, including Dr. Luke and Max Martin, shared with her fans that she is "in love" with the yet-untitled project.

"I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March," she wrote. "I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!"

She also thanked fans for sending birthday wishes; the singer turned 29 on Thursday. "My fans mean the world to me & waking up to all of your wishes really made me smile, so here's something that I hope will make you smile... ," she wrote. "Just wanted to thank all of you for the amazing birthday wishes you guys have been sending all day."

The singer also sarcastically responded to recent reports that her beau, Jason Trawick, has abused her. "Ok, off on a romantic weekend with Jason for my birthday. xoxo Brit," she tweeted. "PS - Star Magazine, Radar Online, Jason Alexander and the rest of you liars, Ya'll can kiss my lily white southern Louisiana a**!"

While no additional details about the album, which is a follow-up to her 2008 release have been made available, Dr. Luke did recently tease that fans may hear new music from the singer very soon. "Time to get this song out the door and out to mix," he tweeted late last month. "I think you know what artist i'm talking Bout... Right???"

"She's such an icon, I don't want to let anyone down," Dr. Luke recently said about working with Spears. "But most importantly, I want to make good music. ... I'm excited to be co-executive producing with Max Martin, the person who kind of invented Britney, and to make good music. And she's such an amazing vehicle to getting that music out to a lot of people in every country."

What are you expecting from Brit's next album? Let us know in the comments!

Related Photos Related Artists

Trista Rehn January Jones Tricia Helfer Heidi Klum Sarah Silverman

No comments:

Post a Comment