Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Halle and Olivier: Storage Center Couple

Gearing up for the approaching holiday, Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez were spotted grabbing some Christmas decorations and tree ornaments from a West Hollywood storage facility on Wednesday (December 8).

The ?Monster?s Ball? babe and her ?Dark Tide? co-star/real-life lover loaded up their vehicle while trying to avoid the attention from the on-hand paparazzi.

In other news, Berry recently revealed that she thinks 65-year-old English actor, Helen Mirren, is "hot as hell." Halle told, "I don't remember where I was, but I was somewhere, and somebody brought me a picture of Helen Mirren in a bikini on the beach."

"And I was like, there's no way. I studied it. I stared at it, flipped it over, upside down, looked through it. I was like, hold it a minute?how is that possible?!"

Brooke Burke Eva Mendes Ananda Lewis Gina Carano Christina Applegate

No comments:

Post a Comment