Monday, December 13, 2010

Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth: Family Church Fun

With their relationship still going strong, Reese Witherspoon was joined by boyfriend Jim Toth to take Ava and Deacon to church in Los Angeles on Sunday (December 12).

The "Four Christmases" actress and her agent beau lovingly held hands after the day's sermon while proceeding forth to grab up lunch at a local eatery before heading back to the homefront.

In related news, Reese recently spoke with Entertainment Weekly about her successful career - stating that she has no desire to be involved in the newly popular superhero movie genre.

She said, "The movies that are being made feel different. There are a lot of really, really, really big movies about robots and things - and there's not a part for a 34-year-old woman in a robot movie. I've never done the superhero movie. That doesn't interest me too much."

Miss Witherspoon added, "I also have kids, so when I'm not working, it's not like I'm sitting around doing nothing. I'm taking care of two kids who are rapidly growing up in some bizarre time warp. I mean, somehow I now have an 11-year-old."

Shiri Appleby Giulianna Ramirez Nicky Hilton Jessica Cauffiel Rachel Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment