Thursday, January 13, 2011

Natalie Portman is in "Such a Lucky Place"

Once finished up with promotional duties for her new movie "No Strings Attached," Natalie Portman will be turning her focus on her impending motherly obligations.

The 29-year-old expecting actress, who happens to be the daughter of a fertility doctor, recently spoke with FOX Pop Tarts about how being able to conceive a child is a blessing in itself.

She told Tarts, "I?m so excited. My dad is a fertility doctor, so I know this is a very lucky experience, and not something I can take for granted. I feel so, so lucky. I am trying to take it all in and enjoy everything. It makes me feel calmer about everything to be in such a lucky place in my personal life.?

As for whether becoming a first-time mom will change the roles in which she takes, Natalie dished, ?I have no idea (if motherhood will influence the roles I choose.) I just have no idea what it is going to be like. I?ll figure out the right choices when it happens.?

Amanda Marcum Majandra Delfino Jessica Alba Uma Thurman Tila Tequila

No comments:

Post a Comment