Friday, April 29, 2011

Hot Slut Of The Day!

The girl who showed up to Westminster Abbey dressed up like Kate Middleton's engagement ring!

The glasses say "still not worth wearing contacts for," the Smurf skid mark on her teeth says, "I painted myself in the back of the bus while riding over here" and those Reynolds Wrap diamonds were definitely ripped off of a few baked potatoes, but she was still the best dressed at that shit! I'm surprised Kate Middleton didn't grab her from the crowd and wrap her around her finger. Chick's costume is that lifelike!

And she sort of looks like me after I drunkenly fell face first into a silver toilet full of 2000 Flushes water.

via BBC Breakfast (For Patrice)

Jennifer Garner Dania Ramirez Brittany Daniel Bar Refaeli Jennifer ODell

No comments:

Post a Comment