Sunday, November 28, 2010

DWTS finale: Just two dances left!

DWTS_jennifer1123.jpg
There are just two dances left before this season?s winner of Dancing With the Stars is crowned and after last night?s performances, the jury is still out on who will win: Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough, Kyle Massey and Lacey Schwimmer or Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas. Jennifer and Derek finished at the top of the leaderboard (with a perfect 60 out of 60) for their pasa doble and energized freestyle that paid homage to Dirty Dancing. While everyone expected a dance to ?The Time Of My Life,? Jennifer explained on air that she wanted to do something fresh with Derek.

?What was so fun was we had a nod to it [Dirty Dancing] and it was like guess what? That was Baby, this is now,? Jennifer revealed after the show. Despite a perfect score, and the possibility of winning the whole thing, Jennifer is not dusting a spot for the mirror ball trophy just yet. ?I don?t think of that,? she laughs. ?It?s bad juju.? One thing is for sure. Jennifer accomplished what she set out to do with the show - make her daughter proud. ?I think she is pretty fond of me at the moment,? she smiles. ?She loves the show and has been an incredibly sweet supportive kid, so understanding. When I say, ?sorry, I just want to cuddle up and watch a movie with you or just hang out,? she says, ?it?s okay mom, I?ll be waiting for you when you are done.?? And after tonight?s finale, win or lose, Jennifer has family and not dancing on her mind. ?I am invigorated to lay down, do nothing but cook for my family,? she tells In Touch. ?Just be with my kid and husband.?

Click here to read more.

Rebecca Mader Melania Trump Tricia Vessey Katie Cassidy Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment