Monday, November 29, 2010

Michael Bubl� gets ready to say ?I do?

Michael1124.jpg
With his nuptials on the way, Michael Bubl� is preparing for married life with his fianc�, Argentinean actress Luisana Loreley Lopilato. ?I took myself to movies I didn?t want to see, I turned the heat up in my apartment to 170 degrees. So, I think it?s going to be great!? the singer joked to In Touch at the American Music Awards. Sarcasm aside, Michael, who recently announced the couple?s plan to hold a wedding in his wife-to-be?s homeland of Argentina and another in his native Vancouver, Canada, swears he?s excited to tie the knot. ?I?m really happy to be getting married. She?s a great girl, and I love her very much,? then quickly added, ?I love you, honey!?

Monica Keena Aubrey O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Day Mía Maestro Soft Cell Beyoncé

No comments:

Post a Comment