Monday, November 29, 2010

Lady Gaga Promises Fans "Album of the Decade"

Doing quite the good job of building up hype for her upcoming album, Lady Gaga revealed in Poland that the new work will feature somewhere around 20 tracks.

Playing a gig in Gdansk, the "Alejandro" singer went on to boast that she may very well earn "album of the decade" accolades as a result of her music's greatness.

"I promise you, I'll never let you down. And not for nothing: The album's finished and it's f---ing really good," Gaga told the audience. "So whatever this is, whatever you just did for all of us ... I promise to give you the greatest album of this decade, just for you."

A bit more chatty than usual, the 24-year-old seemingly took a swipe at fellow pop stars by saying, "The funny thing is that some people have reduced freedom to a brand. They think that it's trendy now to be free. They think it's trendy to be excited about your identity. When in truth, there is nothing trendy about Born This Way."

Back to her own project, Gaga dished on the length of her album, "I'm still deciding, the album could be longer than you would imagine ... I'm not sure. I can't decide, really, because I think that times are different, you know. It used to be kind of a faux pas to put out too much music on your album, but I feel like you guys deserve all of the records I do, 'cause I work hard on them. So who knows, you might get, like, 20 new Gaga songs."

Emmanuelle Chriqui Jessica Simpson Sienna Miller Leila Arcieri Samantha Mumba

No comments:

Post a Comment