Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman Talk Rehab

He?s been clean and sober for awhile now, but back in 2006 Keith Urban found himself in rehab- just four months after marrying Nicole Kidman.

The ?I Wanna Kiss a Girl? singer explained that at the time he was fearful that his demons would pull the curtains on his fledgling marriage.

"[I thought], 'Surely let's give it a few years so we've got some solidity, because this kind of thing could tear us apart. This could just destroy us.'"

Urban shared that Kidman was the one to stage the intervention. "It was really a profound moment in so many ways. The way in which Nic handled that moment was just perfect... Everything was just designed, I believe, for that moment to fuse us together."

"I had to make a decision which road I was going to take, once and for all. I'd been at that crossroads before and always taken the wrong road."

"I look back now and realize Nic has taught me so much and brought so much into my life and opened my eyes in so many ways...[This is] the best place I've ever been."

Nicole added, "I think marriage is about, every day, trying to make it better and working through things and when things are tough, saying, 'I'm going to come to you and talk.? We're just very tight, and we stay really tight."

Alice Dodd Michelle Trachtenberg Isla Fisher Victoria Beckham Brody Dalle

No comments:

Post a Comment